Tuesday, April 15, 2008

California!!





This is such a new and emotional time in my life. I am so torn by my heart and my head. Life has been so great. I have been able to meet so many wonderful people in my path. Being such a New Yorker I would have never guess in years that I would leave a part of my heart so far way in Cali. I have met so many wonderful friends that have taken a part of me. My heart is full in so many ways. I am so greatful for being able to meet such wonderful friends. I must wipe my tears yet once again and look forward into the horizon for the new adventures yet to come. I just to let everyone know what kind of a mark they have left on me. Katie, your such a great friend and I love your family so much. I am so happy I have made a lifetime friend. There are so many to mention Brooke your my girl! I wish so many good things for you and your family. Thanks for being my friend even though it went against the rules. I have so many wonderful memories and learn so many new things. Katie thanks for always believing in me. You were that little push I always needed. Before I use all my tissues I will close this. All I can say is "Happy cows come from California!" Love you all!!!

6 comments:

Kate said...

California (and all the happy cows) miss you too!! Making muffins isn't nearly as fun without you.

b.liz said...

This happy cow misses you too! Let's see some photos from Denver.

thepainterfamily said...

YEAH! I am so happy for the update! This moving thing never gets easier huh?! I feel your pain...but I know that you guys are SO COOL and will have such a blast in Denver too! I think if I could pick a "perfect" place on earth...it might be Colorado! I can't wait to see pics of your new place! LOVE YA!

Farley Smiles said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, it finally linked me to yours and I'm so happy to see it! You are missed her, I was talking to Eden about nursery and caught myself almost telling her she would see you. I look forward to reading about your adventures in Colorado.

Rachel@ A Little Bit of Ray said...

Yeah! I'm glad you found me. I enjoy your blog.
Rachel

Kristie said...

You are very missed in Cali. You were the glue that held the ward together. We will miss you. I miss having such good neighbors that I always could count on.