Thursday, August 21, 2008

Family Time






Wow, it has been forever since I blogged. I have been pretty busy lately. I was able to go back to KC for a couple of weeks and got to spend time with my family and friends. Fun girls night out to crazy times and the Omaha zoo. Not to forgot great spanish food (Thanks Mom!) I was also able to be there for my mothers special event. My mother's husband and his daughter came from Dominican Republic and we had a little celebration in that honor. It was great to be home again.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

I haven't checket out your blog in awhile - Your mom is so beautiful:) I've never seen her in light colors, she looks great. Sylvia's hair is so short and blonde:) She looks great too!! You've traveled all over lately - how fun:)!

Janelle said...

How fun that you got to go back to Cali.

And, I swear you and your sister are identical - I had to stare to try and figure out who was who!

thepainterfamily said...

what great trips! your family is so beautiful!...just thinking of you...hold on tight! :) its times like this that I wish I could fast forward about 15 years and be assured that all will turn out ok in the end! :) love ya!

harmsie said...

You ur mom and sis are all so beauiful. I love you girls and miss ya