Thursday, October 25, 2007

Roundy!!!


Also in my travels in the last couple of weeks I was able to go to Vegas to visit my sister in law for a couple of days. But the best of it was when I was able to spend the day with a great long lost friend. Roundy! She served her mission Missouri and I was able to spend a lot of time with her . She has made such an impression on me she always makes me feel wonderful. I just love you so much. I am so glad we met up. It was great to spend the day with you and your family. Taj baby your the cutest. Cathy I love your beautiful spunky personality. I am so sad we don't live closer to each other, but remember if you ever need to get a little vaca hit me up here in Cali.

1 comment:

nickel... said...

I love you too! Your family is one of my fondest memories of my mission!

I can't tell you how badly I wish we could get away and come play with you in the bay! I will have to work on scheming that up!